Friday 6 August 2010

The Bee is back - new job, new motivation!

Hello lovely peeps and huge apologies for being absent for so long. Life has been having its wicked way with me of late - despite all my best efforts I have sadly neglected my blog. But all that is about to change! I am surprised and delighted at having been offered a new job as Business Affairs Executive working for Objective Productions (a TV Production company) where I will be starting on 1st September. So one more week at my current job, followed by two weeks of freedom, and then a new challenge. I'm so excited! Other news is that M completes a 2 week drama course at the Mercury Theatre today which she has thoroughly enjoyed and E finishes "CHUMS" - two weeks of sporting activities held at Essex University. The Boy has been very busy at home painting and decorating - it's amazing the difference a bit of white gloss makes. Now we're just figuring out how to get white gloss off a black cat.......more to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment